Monday 14 November 2011

Organisation of New Sounds

Now I have written my new script and got some audience feedback I have found some more sounds to add to my final teaser trailer:


This is the sound I will play throughout my teaser trailer. I feel it's not too obvious and the droning/rumbling/echoing sound really appeals to the horror genre. Found footage genre teaser trailers don't really use music, the a subtle scary sound like this one. I feel that this will really work well for my teaser trailer.


I am going to use this sound for when "forever" remains on screen still for a while and then fuzzes out. I feel by adding a louder interference sound the effect will work better and make it more obvious when it cuts out.


This is the sound I am going to use for when they are all waiting in silence and they hear one of the creatures schreech. This sound isn't really a screech it's more of a roar, but it is still really appealing to the horror genre. I chose this sound because I liked how it echoed and also sounded as if it was in the distance, which would mean it will fit in really well with my script.

No comments:

Post a Comment