Monday 14 November 2011

Making My Final Magazine Cover

 I started changing my magazine by acting on my audience feedback from my drafts. I moved the layout about according to people's opinions which I feel works a lot better. The cover line is now on the image giving it a more obvious relation to the image. I also make the circle flash smaller which makes it look better, but it left me with a gap.

Therefore I added another sell line "Horror Special..celebrating the best and the worst". This appeals to the film magazine genre and also the cover image, making this issue a horror special. This also would encourage the audience to read the magazine. I highlighted "best" and "worst" in red keeping to my colour scheme and making them stand out. 

I then also changed the colour pattern on this list of films to red and grey because I felt I didn't have enough balance of white and grey on the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment