Friday 12 August 2011

Organisation of Actors

I asked my friends to be actors for filming. Before I decided to use them, I asked them to do a few test shots to see if they were what I was looking for. I also did this to see if what I wanted to do worked, especially the dark hallway part at the end. Here are some parts clips of parts I asked them to act out:


I kept in contact with my actors to organise a dates, costumes and so one using email, texts, phone calls, facebook, twitter and bbm. This is the call sheet I created so I could easily access their details:



I organised some dates in the summer holidays to meet my chosen actors at my location to do some test shots and my filimg. Here is a calendar diary that I sent to them to make sure the chosen dates were fine:


I am going to make sure I have everything prepared beforehand and I have also sent them both a copy of the script for them to look over before filimg.

No comments:

Post a Comment