Sunday 14 August 2011

Organisation of Equipment/Software

To film my draft version of my teaser trailer I am going to use a Flip HD which is a small and easy video camera. it connects directley to the computer without and cables and it small and easy to use. I decided to use this for my draft filming as I am most likely to re-film my teaser trailer with a better camera, but I thought this was easy to carry around and use for my first session of filming.

To take my photographs for my poster and magazine cover I am going to use my Canon 60D SLR camera in order to achieve high quality, professional images



To edit my teaser trailer I am going to use Final Cut Express on Mac. I like using this programme as it has a lot of features and you can run filters to change the look of your videos, which will be perfect for creating the night vision effect.


To make my magazine cover and film poster I am going to Paint Shop Pro X as I am very familiar with this software and you can create some really interesting designs.


I will use my Mac to edit and create my teaser trailer draft as this is what Final Cut Express runs on


I will also use my asus laptop at home to create my poster and magazine cover

Free Asus Laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment