Sunday 21 August 2011

Gant Chart

Here I have created a gant chart to show how many weeks I have left and what I have and haven't completed. The grey sections indicate the time that has past and should coincide with the work I have completed. So far I have completed everything as planned and I intend to keep to these deadlines I have set for myself in order to complete everything on time for the deadline. I feel I have given my self appropriate time to complete the tasks as well as leaving a week after I finish my evaluation to adjust and imporve any work before the final deadline. As you can see I am already a week into my teaser trailer, poster and magazine drafts and later on today I am going to film and take photos for these tasks. I have given myself 6 weeks to get my teaser trailer, poster and magazine drafts finished but I am likely to finish before then. I gave myself leww time for my final versions as I will only be making changes.

(please click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment