Friday 12 August 2011

Organisation of Costumes

This is what I have chosen for the costumes of my actors. I wanted clothing that looked realistic, something that would be worn by teenagers on a trip together. I wanted them to be dressed in reasonably warm clothing, as they would be camping and I think this fits in better with the horror genre.


I chose this outfit for my female actress that plays Joan. I put her in jeans and a thick jumper because I thought this looked like comfortable, warm, camping clothes a teenager would wear. I didn't want her to be dressed in a coat and hat, although I did consider this, because I wanted more of her to be seen. I also thought she would have most likely lost this clothing whilst running, realistically. 


This is the first outfit I put on my male actor playing Jason. I thought it was a typical outfit a teenage boy would wear and it was warm and comfortable, so suitable for the trip they are supposed to be on in the film. However, I thought the cardigan didn't look right and it needed to be more casual so I just used the hoody, as you can see below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment