Wednesday 1 June 2011

Find Your Tribe

I firstly completed this online questionnaire using my own answers. I was asked questions on what music I listen to, magazines I read, tv channels I watch, what radio channels I listen to, what clothing brands I wear and even what drinks I prefer. I was also asked some specific questions such as "You’ve suddenly come in to a grand cash, what would you spend it on?". Here is the "tribe" I was placed in to:


I then completed the questionnaire using answers that I feel my target audience would have used with the knowledge I gained from my questionnaire. I got the same result as when I took the questionnaire.

At the end of the questionnaire I was shown the most popular "tribes" currently in the UK...


As you can see Townie is most popular in the UK, so I am aiming my film at the widest audience which is a good thing.


I also looked at the most popular tribes outside of the UK which was indie scenesters which may also be important to aim my film at.

No comments:

Post a Comment