Tuesday 7 June 2011

Mindmap for Chosen Genre : Horror

Here I have created a mindmap for my chosen genre for my teaser trailer. I chose this genre because it seemed to be quite popular in my target market questionairre and I think it would be very dramatic and more shocking compared to other genres in a teaser trailer. As you can see, I have thought about plot, mise-en-scene, equipment, editing, characters, shots and all the points within these areas. By doing this I can get down any possible ideas for my teaser trailer, and also think about any difficulties I may come across such as not being about to find a certain setting or not being able to have some special effects. I have put some points in bold and red that I like and I think could work well to develop in to my teaser trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment